Velké náměstí 2, 386 21 Strakonice
IČ: 00251810, DIČ: CZ00251810
tel.: +420 383 700 700
Information centre is wheelchair accesible
May – September Mon. – Fri. 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Sat. 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
October – April Mon. – Fri. 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., Wed. 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Language skills: German, English, French (basic knowledge)
Strakonice Municipal Information Centre is a member of the Association of Tourist Information Centres of the Czech Republic, certified as category B.
We can offer you
- information about sights, natural attractions, tourist destinations of the region (cycling, horseback riding, etc.) and timetables
- information about accommodation and catering
- public Internet
- tourism promotional materials, stamps for tourist notebooks
- a range of postcards, maps, local and regional guides and souvenirs of Strakonice
Offered promotional materials
- Street directory
- The tour through the town
- Strakonice Castle
- Natural beauty
- Nature Trail of Schwanda the Bagpiper
- Gastronomic invitation to Strakonice (Accomodation list)